Thursday, June 27, 2013

Forever Living Products:better health,more wealth and a secure future

My Journey,Dreams and Testimony with Forever Living........

MY name is Wale Oyelaja a manager in foreverliving living product Nigeria with ID NO 234000414882,i joined FLP business in 2004 because of my health challenges and economy recession at the moment was outrageous,by the grace of God,FLP  products  has helped me to overcome the challenges.

FLP products have really work for me all our products are organic & natural products that has no side effects.my joy & fulfilment in FLP biz is all about helping a lot of people all over the world to improve on their health & financial status.


After I have achieved the position of Manager at FLP,I  reflected on my journey working with this awesome and life changing company,I give all glory to Almighty GOD,my sponsor and My team members.Its a collective effort that kept me going.It is by working with people who are determined to stay moving forward on their FLP  journey that has enabled me to reach this level.

FLP STORY

All Dreams Begin Somewhere


Founded in 1978 on little more than dreams and hard work, Forever Living is now a multi-billion dollar company, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that manufactures and sells dozens of wellness and beauty products. People just like you distribute these life-enhancing products, providing you the opportunity to own your own business and secure your financial future with a proven plan. With over nine and a half million distributors in over 145 countries, Forever Living offers the once in a lifetime opportunity of living a healthier, wealthier life.

'Forever Living offers a unique opportunity where distributors are in business for themselves, but never by themselves.''
benifits of aloe

the surprising truth about aloe vera


here’s a reason aloe vera gel is trusted in products you see every day. And that reason dates back thousands of years. The earliest civilizations revered this extraordinary botanical for its astonishing properties. Its legendary uses have been passed down through time, enhanced by scientific innovation and centuries of experience.

Let aloe surprise you as it:
* Cleanses and supports your digestive system
* Infuses you with energy
* Hydrates your skin
* Soothes and promotes skin renewal
* Supports your immune system
* And so much more

Forever Living Products offers you a complete line of nurturing products based on 100% pure aloe vera gel.  Harvested by hand from our own plantations and immediately stabilized for purity, our aloe enhances your body—inside and out—with products ranging from age-defying facial treatments to delicious, antioxidant rich drinks
if you love natural stuff,FLP is your number one choice

Aloe Vera Drinks






















When I started this business,my dream is to get a financial breakthrough and help other team members,I  am proud to be FLP  Manager,to be able to pass this unique opportunity on to other team members.I am delighted to be in a position  to share my knowledge and help my team members to achieve their own goals with FLP.

i am still working hard to get more people on board ,your success is my success,when you sign up to be a distributor.you become part of forever living family.At FLP our business  is financial breakthrough. and also to make all your big dreams come true.

 Starting your own business sounds intimidating. But with support every step of the way, you’ll know that your success is why we’re here. A great  attitude,hard work and collectives effort make our dreams come through!!!!!come on board.

walesirajdin@yahoo.com
walesirajdin@gmail.com
oawale.oyelaja@facebook.com

                                                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.Comprar aloe vera en lĂ­nea

    ReplyDelete